Welcome to NUCP's Compliance and Certification Management System
The Nevada Unified Certification Program's (NUCP) Civil Rights and Contract Compliance Office administers the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) certification program. This program promotes economic opportunities for minority, women, and small businesses. This web-based software system is accessible to all DOT departments, certified firms, contractors and the public; and includes the following key features:
- Enhanced online DBE Directory, with key-word search capabilities
- Communication with contractors via email, regarding compliance issues
- Submission of contractorsí monthly utilization reports online, and automated tracking of DBE goals
- DBE subcontractor verification of payments
- Tracking of DBE certification applications from submission to completion
- Flexible reporting capabilities
If you already know your login credentials, please click here to login.
If you are looking for an existing account for your company or a user account for yourself, please perform an Account Lookup
If you do not have an account, please create a new account in the system.